Hospitality & Ticketing
All ticketing and hospitality packages for Flinders Polo 2018 now available!
Join us on Sunday, 4th March 2018 for a bespoke afternoon of picnic polo. Guests will be treated to a new and exciting 20/20 style format of polo, VIP hospitality (Carboot picnickers – a Butler to serve drinks and food exclusively within your hospitality site), music in the gardens and quality entertainment throughout the day.
Carboot Picnic Site (12 Guests)
$1600 inc GST
Additional Tickets $110 inc gst – maximum 20 guests per site
Tickets: Download PDF Booking Form
Enjoy your own private & exclusive Carboot Picnic Site located immediately beside the polo field.
Your Carboot Picnic Site includes 12 guest passes and comes supplied with shade marquee, market umbrella, furniture… and space behind to park your car. UNIQUELY it also includes a concierge/bar steward/butler to serve you & your guests throughout the day.
You can bring your own food & drink (conditions apply – No BYO alcohol), or pre-order delicious hampers from event caterer Damm Fine Food. Two or more sites can be joined together for larger numbers.
Host your clients and work colleagues, or a get together with family and friends. This is an afternoon of entertainment and polo not to be missed.
- 12 guest passes and 12 event programs
- Your own Concierge / Bar-steward
The concierge/bar-steward will be stationed at your site for the entire afternoon and will assist with unpacking your vehicle, setting up furniture, food and beverage service, and site pack up at the end of the day
- Reserved hospitality site with room for your car
- Site includes 6m x 3m shade marquee, 1 market umbrella, 12 garden chairs (additional chair per additional ticket purchased to the site), 2 trestle tables with cloths, 1 bar and 3 lounge chairs. If you require additional furniture you can BYO or hire from Dann Event Hire (details below)
- Free onsite parking available for all guests
- Join two or more sites together for larger numbers
- Catering additional
You can self-cater, or pre-order a catering package from event caterer Damm Fine Food. If self-catering please note you may BYO food and soft beverages but not alcohol (Flinders Polo is a fully licenced event and no BYO alcohol is permitted). You can pre-order alcoholic drink packages from Damm Fine Food or your guests can purchase drinks from the centrally located bar. Please note Carboot Picnic Sites are non-powered and insurance regulations do not permit open flame cooking.
$110 inc GST per person (Min 30 tickets)
Tickets: Download PDF Booking Form
Your own exclusive hospitality marquee located on the corporate/sponsor side of the ground in the absolute prime viewing position immediately beside the polo ground. Entertain your guests in style and mingle with players whilst enjoying all the polo action.
Package includes marquee and garden area which increase in size as guest numbers increase.
- Entry pass and event program for each guest
- Free onsite parking for each guest
- Large premium quality hospitality marquee, white picket fenced garden area in front of marquee, large market umbrellas for shade
- Company identification sign
- Security person for your marquee entrance
- Power to site if required (additional charges may apply)
- Catering and furniture additional
– All-inclusive catering packages available – contact event caterer Damm Fine Food (details below)
– Marquee furniture additional – contact event hirer Dann Event Hire (details below)
Flinders Polo Catering
Damm Fine Food is the exclusive event caterer and are expert in designing food, beverage and styling packages to suit your budget.
Contact Jennie Benson on (03) 9281 1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Flinders Polo Furniture Hire
For furniture and styling advice, contact event hirers Dann Event Hire. Your furniture will be delivered to your marquee or carboot picnic site prior to your arrival on event day.
Contact Meg Desmarchelier on 1300 131 299 or email email@example.com